Saturday, October 18, 2014

Christmas Wishes

Happy Happy 68th Birthday to my Mom!
I did not take a photo of her awesome card but it was very colorful with lots of blendabilities!


This is the first in my Christmas Cards for card class on this next week!
Love the look of this set and I knew I wanted some Plaid in there.  So glad it came back in the Trim a Tree paper stack!  I tried my hand at placing the ornament just right and it came out (the second try) just fine!
I did ink my pine branch stamp in Garden Green and the rubbed a little ink off the branch part and used my Baked Brown Sugar marker.
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Ornamental Pine
Paper: Trim The Tree DSP paper stack, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Garden Green 
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar
Linen Thread



No comments:

Post a Comment