Thursday, September 4, 2014

PPA218 Give Thanks Book Marker





I first decided I wanted to stamp the leaves in all three colors and then I thought about doing something other than a card. I decided to make a book marker for my mom.  I love the linen look of this stamp set, For All Things!

Close up of the words: I stamped the linen watercolor mark over the sentiment after stamping off in Crumb Cake. Looks very textured in person!

I hope you enjoy your Thursday and please play along in the color challenge this week!  Blackberry is my new favorite SU! color!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: For All Things
Paper: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
Color Me Autumn washi tape, 2" circle punch, Apothecary Accents framelits dies, Scallop Topper Tag punch,Blackberry Bliss ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Love those leaves! Very pretty bookmark for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a bookmark to keep! Not sure I would want to hide it in a book, LOL... much too pretty! Good job on the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing it with the PPA this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun bookmark! I'm sure your mom will love it! Thanks for playing along with the Pals Paper Arts color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Windy! Love this bookmark!

    ReplyDelete