Sunday, September 7, 2014

Peace with Trees


There were so many possibilities with this set and matching punch that it was overwhelming for me.  I knew I wanted to use the Trim A Tree DSP stack and so the colors came together but how did I want to do the trees?  Punch all? Use only one type?  So I picked my three favorite trees and decided to stamp two and punch one and lift on dimensionals and then the adding of red decor was a last minute decision!  I like the sentiment (which is from an vintage set) with the trees. 
Have a Awesome Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Festival Of Trees, Greeting of the Season(vintage)
Paper: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White., Trim The Tree DSP stack
Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Tree and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punches, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack     


No comments:

Post a Comment