Friday, September 12, 2014

FMS153 Hello Boo




I have not played with the ghost from Fall Fest as of yet but decided when I saw this great sketch to pull him out!  I pictured him white but wanted to stamp him on a color so I gave black a try. I stamped in Whisper White craft ink on Basic Black card stock and used the matching framelit die to cut him out. Then I thought he needed a moon to float in front of and that is how I came to this color combo. I have decided to name him Boo!  Can't image why???  I also call my daughter Boo a lot.
 And so Boo is going off to my college girl this week!  
Please have a blessed Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fall Fest, Label Something
Paper: Moonlight DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Hello Honey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White craft ink
Whisper White and Basic Black twine, Candy dots, Fall Fun and Circle framelits dies  


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable, Windy! I especially love the colors you chose and your embellishments. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete