Thursday, August 7, 2014

PPA 214 Fresh Eclectic






This was a great color challenge but I also challenged myself to use all 6 stamps in my favorite set, Kinda Eclectic when designing this card.  I also like the freshness of this card.  
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Kinda Eclectic 
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Crisp Cantaloupe
Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches, Island Indigo cotton ribbon  


3 comments:

  1. Pretty, fresh design, Windy! I may have to get this stamp set after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on FB and thought it was gorgeous. Love all the special touches like the layered butterflies! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Windy! I just love that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete