Monday, August 25, 2014

PP210 Hello Fall Pumpkin





Very nice and easy sketch challenge from Jaydee this week at The Paper Players!  I knew whatever it was this week I was using my new stamp set Fall Fest with the matching framelits dies!
I love pumpkins thought I am not a fan of orange.  People who know me know that it is my least favorite color.  But starting next weekend, it will be all over my house because I collect a lot of pumpkins...in many shapes, sizes, textures, etc.
For the two on this card i stamped the smaller one and then stamped it again on scratch paper and cut it out.  I lay the cut out over this stamped image on vanilla and then stamped my bigger pumpkin to give the depth look.  It is could masking. I need to remember to use it more often because it can give a great look and depth to an image.
I thqanks you for stopping by this Monday and have a lovely day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Fall Fest, For All Things
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Vanilla button, natural twine, Circle framelits dies





5 comments:

  1. Love this set! I like the colors you chose,too, perfect for a fall card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love your choice of DSP and colors. The Tangelo Twist really pops against the Mossy Meadow. So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masking work with the pumpkins and I like the way you've backed the flagged banner--it really stands out! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Windy. Such great masking! A really great fall card.Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete