Monday, August 18, 2014

PP209 Happy Birthday Cupcake!
























Fun challenge this week for a kid's birthday card by LeAnne at Paper Players!  Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!  I send out many girl's birthday cards as I teach 9th grade girls in Sunday School.  So this one will go in my stash for the next upcoming birthday for a sweet 15 year old!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Peace, Love & Cupcakes
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, and Daffodil Delight
pearls, Blendabilities-Rich Razzleberry, On Film framelits dies, 2 3/8" scallop, Banner, and 1 3/4" circle punches






3 comments:

  1. This is perfect for my CAS challenge, Windy! Bright, colorful & fun! Thanks for participating this week with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is amazing! I have that polaroid framelits die. I have to use it!!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy little cupcake in bright colors that any child would love! I don't have that polaroid die but I must have it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Windy!

    ReplyDelete