Friday, August 15, 2014

FMS149 Warmest Wishes























I love the Kinda Eclectic set!  But you have heard this before!  I wanted to use the leaves and decided I needed to use the Mossy Meadow.  It is not getting much attention in my craft room!  It is a dark color of green but I stamped off once before stamping on my card.  Works great!  I always wanted to use a sentiment other than the one that comes in the set.  The script from Blooming With Kindness is always a winner!
I hope you have a winner of a day today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Kinda Eclectic, Blooming With Kindness
Paper: Moonlight Paper stack, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey
Honeycomb emboss folder, Hello Honey ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! I love that pretty bow and the sentiment looks great with this set. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete