Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Am Blue Swap Cards Day 1

Going on the mission trip this month was amazing!  But there were sacrifices that I had to make.  I was saving money from selling retired sets for 2014 SU! Convention in Salt Lake City happening in July.  I was a week away from registration with much money in hand but God had another plan.  I was asked to serve on the team going to the Dominican Republic and it would be the same week as the convention.  I heard God speak clearly about the mission trip and obeyed!  But my heart was breaking because I was missing convention.  Not for the great goodies and the information and the excitement of starting a new SU! year, but for the incredibly special people I was not to hug and hang with!  My Pretty Pals group is unbelievable and I missed them greatly.  They achieved so many awards this year and I wish I could have been there in person the congratulate them!
However, one Pal who was not going due to health reasons organized a I Am Blue card swap for those not going to convention!   I was happy to play along and I received 5 cards from fellow Pals.  We were asked to make 5 cards/projects with a shade of blue, send to Barbara C. and she sent us some amazing cards!
Here are 3 of the 5 I received:








I hope you have an amazing Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment