Sunday, June 8, 2014

Watercolor Thanks


I really wanted to use the new in color Mossy Meadow but not sure what color combo worked well and not be real dark, too.  I had some of my Pretty Pals weigh in on colors and I decided to try Mossy Meadow with Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake.  It was the soft look I was wanting to do some water coloring.  I love the new ribbons also. Very easy to work with and gives a wonderful finish. 
Hope you have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Simply Sketched and Happy Watercolor 
Paper: Watercolor paper, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Mossy Meadow, Black StaZon
Label framelits dies, Mossy Meadow ribbon, Aqua Painter, Honeycomb emboss folder 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment