Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Father's Day



First, I want to say Happy 24th Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Mark!  We will be celebrating tonight at an Italian restaurant we both enjoy! 

I know Mother's day has not even happened yet but we will do this card next week at card class for Father's day or can be any occasion! 
I got this inspiration from my friend and fellow demo, Brian King from stampwithbrian.com.
I love the triple time stamping but love it even more with the use of several different card stock colors!
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your Tuesday!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: By The Seashore and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Natural twine, Modern Label and Word Window punches

No comments:

Post a Comment