Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stamping With A Friend


Jessica and I decided to make a special card.  She had already made a card in a box before but I have been planning to sit down and make one so could feature it at my stamp club this month.  So glad we did it together.  She had great tips on what to do before something else and we figured it out together! 


Jessica's box is on the left and mine on the right.  She had a wonderful banner idea that came together on hers.  I used a ornament die to make balloons.  We used window sheet strips to pop up our balloons or banners.


I know all the colors kind of run together.  If doing this again I would make the balloons solid colors!  It folds to make a standard size card to fit in a regular envelope...now that is amazing!
Have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment