Thursday, April 17, 2014

PPA200 Hip Hip Birdie!


Fun card today!  Wow, we hit the 200 challenge mark in Pals Paper Arts!  
I started with my DSP and then looked for something I thought would go well with the colors and DSP to make my circle.  Came together quickly and I will probably use for a Grad card next month! 
Have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Hip Notes, Betsy's Blossoms
Paper: Fresh Prints DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Real Red and Coastal Cabana
rhinestones, Circle framelits die, Bird Builder punch for leaves




7 comments:

  1. Your card is a "hit" for #200, Windy. Just love these colors together and Betsy's Bloom is the perfect embellishment. So glad you joined in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! It's always nice to see Betsy and her blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Windy, and a fabulous design for a graduation card! Love the colors that you pulled out of the DSP. I love Betsy's Blossoms, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card from the talented Windy....I adore that paper stack and you did a fantastic job....Thanks for playing this week in the PPA 200th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the blossom behind the cute bird!

    ReplyDelete