Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PP182 To Be Perfect



The color challenge this week was one I had to think about but I had a this piece of gold vellum cut and laying on my desk from another project so it was going to get used!  But layout..that is my challenge and then i thought of the banners and the is set and it came together quicker than expected.  
Hope you enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perfect Pennants
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Gold Vellum
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Midnight Muse
Banner framelits dies, gold twine, gold sequin


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best inspiration is the thing already sitting on our desks! Great way to combine the colors, Windy, and I especially like the sequin squiggle at the bottom of your banner. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum is perfect for this challenge and I love your triple layered banners...great job with the challenge! ThNk you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete