Monday, February 10, 2014

Live Happy In Watercolor


I had this card stock cut from my card class last week and wanted to color in the other stamp here with flowers.  The Live Happy sentiment is not one I would use much but I am sending this to my mom so it fits!  Next time I think I will watercolor the flowers.  Here I used markers to color before stamping.  I love the Watercolor Wonder DSP and now I have no more of this pattern but will probably buy another pack of this DSP to use.  I do not say that about many designer papers!  
I hope you have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: You're Lovely (SAB)
Paper: Watercolor Wonder DSP, Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Island Indigo
Ink: Island Indigo, Gumball Green
Pearls, Deco label framelits dies, Gumball Green ribbon, Honeycomb emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment