Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fresh For Any Occasion


I made 4 of these this week to add to my card stash.  I wanted something fun and fresh and for any occasion!  I also have some ladies that come to my classes that purchase cards from me and they like when a card can be for any occasion so it is good to have some of those on hand for them, too. 
I hope you have a great Saturday and doing something fun! 
Happy 1st day of February!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Petal Parade (SAB)
Paper: Sweet Sorbet (SAB), Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
1 3/4" and 2 1/2" circle punches, white twine, pearl, scallop circle nestibilities dies

SAB- or sale-a-bration runs from now until March 31st, 2014.  For every $50.00 in SU! product you purchase, you will receive a free item from the SAB brochure!  13 different items to choose from and some are kits and MDS digital emsembles!

No comments:

Post a Comment