Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You Don't Look Any Older


I started designing my cards for February's card class.  I saw my wonderful upline, Mary Fish, make a card this week for Mojo Mondays and wanted case it.  I knew I wanted to use the Decorative Dots emboss folder for more of the card.  I think this set will be great since my guest can pick from 4 great saying/sentiments to emboss with black emboss powder.  What I really liked on Mary'scard was the sliver foil behind the circle.  It makes it a little more special and the touch of rhinestones says "celebrate!" 
The emboss folder, the stamp set and the DSP used here are all items you can earn free for this year's Sale-a-bration starting next week!  From Jan. 28th through March 31st, you earn a free item for every $50.00 in product you purchase.
Have a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: See Ya Later (SAB)
Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB), Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, sliver foil
Ink: VersaMark
Black emboss powder, Decorative Dots emboss folder (SAB), rhinestones, Pool Party baker's twine, circle framelits, scallop circle dies (nestabilities) 



1 comment:

  1. very soft and pretty - yet the burst of circle colors add just the right "birthday" touch!

    ReplyDelete