Monday, January 27, 2014

PP180 Hello, You!











Great Sketch from Ann Schach this week at Paper Players.  I had this card stock already cut from another project which helped me with color combo.  I just added the tag to the side and used my new set Regarding Dahlias stamp set.  I will send this one to my mom this week.  I have been using so much Crisp cantaloupe lately that I have just bought two more packs. It does go with so many colors/combos.
Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Set: Regarding Dahlias 
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red
Pretty print emboss folder, tag die (Sizzix), linen thread

2 comments:

  1. I love this color combo too, and it looks so nice with this big floral! Your mom will love it, Windy! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so pretty. I agree with LeAnne, I love the color scheme. I also love the script embossing behind the tag. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete