Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PP179 Love You...to the Moon and Back!




I love to have a different type challenge other than color or sketch.  I immediately thought about my Hearts a Flutter set and the new Love You to the Moon set!
I placed the hearts on a block and got them straight and even and the inked with markers.  Punched the small heart out and added some bling.  I thought I would use the sentiment so I could color again with my markers and use two different colors. 
Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Hearts a Flutter and Love You to the Moon
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, and Coastal Cabana
rhinestone and small heart punch

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little card, Windy! Thanks for taking the one-layer challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete