Monday, January 6, 2014

PP177 Love You More With A Clean Slate







This is great challenge I thought for the start of the new year!  I knew right away I would use the Love You More stamp and heart.  Part of my heart left on Sunday morning (the day I made this card) to go back up to Tallahassee to school.  I am so proud of my college girl and her first semester there was a great one.
 But it is hard to say goodbye.  I was getting use to her being here for three weeks and I will not see her for about 4 weeks until I go up there to visit in February.  I have been sending her cards almost every week and she hangs them on her wall.  This card measures 4x4 and was so fast.  Love the chalkboard technique!
I hope your Monday is blessed and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Love You More, Perfect Pennants
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay and Kaleidscope DSP
Ink: VeraMark
Candy Dots, White emboss powder, Chalk Talk framleits dies, Bermuda Bay ribbon,










1 comment:

  1. So cute and bright, Windy! The candy dots are the perfect touch. And four weeks will fly by!!! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete