Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Love Tweet Tweet!


The second card I have finished for my card classes next week. Here is the bird I mentioned in my post yesterday from the Love You More set.  I am using another new product, the banner punch that can be earned for free in the Sale-a-bration taking place from Jan. 28th to March 31st. For every 50.00 you spend on product you can earn something for free like the punch or the matching set or an emboss folder and even designer series paper!  You will love the DSP!  I will be showing it off soon. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net  

Stamp sets: Love You More and Love You To The Moon
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints paper stack, In Color DSP
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana
Circle and Deco Labels framelits dies, rhinestones, baker's twine-Cherry Cobbler 

No comments:

Post a Comment