Sunday, December 1, 2013

Snowflake Banner In Purple

Another banner day...or Happy December!  I love Christmas cards and projects but looking forward to some spring stuff real soon.  I think because I start designing Christmas cards/projects in July, I get itchy by now for new things!  I have enjoyed these snowflakes and thankful there were dies to match!  I plan to use these for many years!  I do love this in purple!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday and start to your December!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Festive Flurry
Paper: Whisper White, Sliver Glimmer paper, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Rhinestone, Star punch, Wisteria Wonder twine, Frosted Finishes embellishment, 7/8" scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch,Festive Flurry framelits dies, Vintage Faceted button, Silver ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment