Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Washi Tape Tree

I received washi tape at convention for free and then before I could use it, I lost it.  I moved into a new stamping space and did not know where it could be.  I bought some more of the Season of Style washi tape and the day after it arrived I found my stash that was inside a box inside of another box.  I shook that box but never heard the tape rolls!  My luck!  So finally got to play with some last week and now posting a pic of it today.  I cut the triangle with the pennant die and layered the tape on.  Cut a trunk from Early Espresso card stock and instant tree!  I love these words from More Merry Messages that usually go inside but they fit so well with the tree that I wanted to feature them on the front of the card.  Even found a little holly stamp in one of my retired sets!
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: More Merry Messages and Pines & Poinsettias
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Pennant Bigz L die, Season Of Style washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment