Monday, November 18, 2013

PP172 Gratitude In Leaves





Well today is my first time playing with The Paper Players.  I am trying to do more challenges and thought i would add a new one this week and probably another soon.  I keep this clean and simple but a little vintage.  I stamped on Crumb cake card stock in gold ink for another project recently and feel in love with the look.  I turned to my Lovely As A Tree set for the leaves and saw a card the other day with this tree and remembered how much I like that stamp.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your Monday is full of Gratitude!
Windy

Stamp sets: Lovely As A Tree and Harvest of Thanks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Encore Gold, Early Espresso
Labels collection framelits dies, Bitty Banners framelits dies, Antique brad, Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon, Victorian lace ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I especially love the gold leaves. The overall look is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle gold leaves in the background and the contrast of the Espresso frame. So glad to have you playing along with us the first time at The Paper Players, Windy! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gold leaf background, it's just beautiful! The stamp set is perfect for your elegant fall card! So glad you joined us, for the first time, at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete