Friday, October 4, 2013

FMS 106 A Happy Wisteria "Wonder"ful Birthday!




 

Great Sketch by Amy O'Neill this week.  I thought of the doilies right away before seeing the other entries.  I had my Wisteria Wonder out from another card design so paired it with Elegant Eggplant, Cherry, and Pink Pirouette for a great color combo!
Hope you enjoy your Friday!  Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Bring on the Cake and Daydream Medallions
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
White lace doilies, rhinestones, Floral Frames framelits dies, circle framelits dies

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love all of the layers, especially with the doily, and the color combo is fab too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! I love the colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete