Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Slate/Slush Birthday 


I made this card for one of my sweet 9th grade girls' birthday this week.  Her special day falls on Halloween and she does not like that she shares her birthday with a holiday.  I wanted it to look very un-fall and un- Halloween like.  I had the Strawberry Slush deco label cut and  laying there and the slate card stock was also cut from another project.  When I looked at my color coach, it paired these colors with Pistachio Pudding....I thought it was weird but it worked!  
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon,  Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Deco Framlits dies, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 2" circle punch, Slate chevron ribbon, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment