Saturday, September 14, 2013

FMS103 Ornament Trio





I look forward to the sketches from Freshly Made Sketches each week.  I am good with colors but not great when comes to layouts so I am happy when the sketch or layout is provided and I can just create from there.  I first tried this card with two ornaments but it just did not look right.  Then I remembered the words of my friend Brian King from Stamp With Brian.."Everything is better in threes!" So I did a redo and he is right..three was the thing I needed to balance the card!
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes and More Merry Messages
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper white, and Season Of Style DSP
Ink: Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler
Cherry Twine and corner rounder--Envelope Punch Board

3 comments:

  1. That sweet striped pattern is the perfect complement to your clean and simple ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic Christmas! Love the soft suede in the mix! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! So fabulous! Love those ornaments! Great colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete