Tuesday, August 6, 2013



Perfect Blend




I am not a coffee drinker.  I sometimes will get a iced white chocolate mocha and then I am wired all day.  Not a big caffeine person.  But I really like the Perfect Blend set and have enjoyed either coloring the cup by watercolor or cutting out Designer Print paper.  The cozy for the middle of the cup above was stamped in black on Crumb cake card stock and then cut out and place on cup that was stamp in black on watercolor paper and then colored with watercolor pen using Crisp Cantaloupe ink.  I hope my guest will like this at card class this week!
Have a great Tuesday and thank you for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Perfect Blend
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar card stock and In color DSP, and Watercolor paper
Ink: Black Stazon,Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand
Crumb cake ribbon, Chalk Talk Framelits, watercolor pen

No comments:

Post a Comment