Friday, August 16, 2013

Owl of a gift card



We made some gift card holders at stamp club last night.  I will share the another one tomorrow but this cute owl is open on top to hold a gift card or could hold a small piece of candy/candy bar.  The card stock was cut at 2 3/4" x 9 1/2" and folded in half.  I ran it through my Big Shot with the fancy fan emboss folder and then punched the open end with the 2 1/2" circle punch. I saved what I punched for the wings. Glued the sides inside together to make pouch and then decorated the owl.  I did case this from a video but when I went back to get the name to give credit, I could not find it again.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Card stock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, and scrap of DSP (retired)
Punches: 2 1/2" circle, 1 1/2" scallop circle, 1" circle, 3/4" circle
Fancy Fan emboss folder, sticky tape, 

No comments:

Post a Comment