Monday, August 5, 2013

   

Harvest of Thanks




This card is for my card class this week.  I hold classes a few times a month and my guest make 10 cards.  I design 5 cards and they make two of each.  Looking forward to them using new product from the holiday catalog!  I really love the Sweater Weather DSP and the colors are so warm.  I also like the new stripes emboss folder.  I can see it having many possibilities!
Have a happy Monday!
Thank you for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Harvest Of Thanks
Paper: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Soft soft and Whisper White card stock and Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry
Natural ribbon, Deco Label and Apothecary Framelit dies and 2" circle punch, and Stylish Stripes Embossing folder




1 comment:

  1. The colors on this card are wonderful, and it looks even better in person! I just ordered the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete