Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grunge Birthday




I love to play with the Gorgeous Grunge set...so many possibilities!   Today I started with the piece of Smoky Slate embossed with the Honeycomb folder I had laying on my craft table that I did not use on a project earlier last week.  My first thought was the Grunge set but not what colors to use.  I pulled out my Color Coach and it told me Smoky Slate looks great with Calypso Coral and Soft Sky.  I would not have thought of those colors with Slate!  I was making a birthday card for one of my many 9th grade girls in my Sunday School class and thought these were perfect colors for her!
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Tuesday!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gorgeous Grunge and Sketched Birthday
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Calypso Coral
Ink: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, and Soft Sky
Calypso Coral twine, Honeycomb emboss folder, Bitty Banner Framelit dies

No comments:

Post a Comment