Saturday, August 3, 2013

Crafting together







My daughter Amanda (pictured above) is very gifted in many arts.  She is an incredible writer and will leave for college soon to pursue her education to become an editor.  She loves to draw and paint and is really skilled at facial features.  ( I draw stick figures)  She also likes to sit and paper craft with me occasionally and as she preps for college life, she has decided to decorate some of her desk items. But this week she thought that she needed to have some cards on hand when she leaves to send to others.  So she sat down and went through my supplies and started creating!  She made these three cards right away and I love them!!!
I know she can be/do anything she wants!  So proud of her! 
Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment